Thursday, May 8, 2008

Seminar at CTTC

Microsoft Pakistan has asked me to conduct a seminar on 15th May 2008, on 'Web Tools and Technologies'. The idea is to discuss latest technologies and emerging trends.

As ISPs (Internet Service Providers) increase their bandwidth offerings, high speed internet is quite common through DSL and WiMax connections. If users face a slow page load, the Server is responsible. One solution could be a scalable architecture, the other Cloud Computing.

My Power Point presentation can be downloaded from here.

Your comments are welcome.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear Mr. Muhammad Fahad,

The session was very informative. I have tried to download the presentation from your blog but unable to do so. I will appreciate your sending it to me via e-mail or just do let me know if the link on your blog starts working. I am the one who presented you my visiting card after the session,so you can get my e-mail address from there.

Thanks.

Best Regards,

M. Ahsan Javed.

Fahad said...

Hello Ahsan,

Sorry for the broken link, its fixed now. Thanks for your comments. Do stay in touch.

Anonymous said...

Dear Muhammad Fahad

I'd like to thank you for taking the time for mailing the power point slides regarding CTTC Seminar for me, I really appreciate that your prompt kind cooperation, I will learn more with the help of your brilliant ideas as well as a cream chain of slides pertains to 'Web Tools and Technologies'.

Thanks,

Best Regards,

Ahmed Khan